Graduate Sales Executive
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
2:1 degree educated or have equivalent experience
3-6+ months in a customer facing/sales role preferred
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
Are you looking for a role that offers unparalleled opportunity for growth and uncapped earning protentional? If you have the drive, are great at dealing with people and a have commercial awareness then we will provide you will the tools and support required to be successful.
Riverlite is a highly ambitious, award winning, successful IT Managed Services provider responsible for the IT services in over 70 UK based organisations.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you’ll be directly reporting to the Head of Sales and supporting him in all aspects of sales, from researching potential new customers, building relationships to undertaking marketing campaigns and appointment setting. Eventually you’ll be building your own sales pipeline and helping to win business.
Benefits of working at Riverlite:
- Highly competitive earning potential
- Gold Award Winner – 2018 Employer of the Year – as voted for by staff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and exciting culture, pool table, Xbox, latte’s
- Staff parties and regular social events and discounted gym membership
It is important you are:
- Motivated by success
- You are not ruffled easily and have a calm disposition
- Able to communicate well with others
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quicklyHigh organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at the same time
Take the first steps and submit your CV using the form below to apply for this role. Alternatively, call us on +44(0)1223 911191.